ADT PULSE HIGH DEFINITION INDOOR CAMERA
Retail Price $199
See what is happening at home with ADT cameras... secure real time video viewing and event triggered video clips. This is an IR day/night camera. Comes as bookshelf or can be mounted. You can get one free indoor camera with our Pulse Level 3 package and ADT monitoring service. Must have Pulse Level III monitoring service to get have an Indoor Camera work with your ADT monitored security system.
ADT Pulse HD Indoor Camera Benefits
- Remotely view live what is happening inside your home from mobile devices
- Video verify a burglary for priority police response
- Capture 30 second recorded video clips of triggered events
- Receive text/email alerts when camera sees motion
- Good for a nanny cam to watch the babysitter and your children
- Keep an eye on your baby or check on an elderly parent
- See what your pet is up to while you are gone
- Convenient bookshelf camera can be moved throughout the home
- Get recorded video of alarm events
Indoor Camera Features
- Standalone Design. This is a standalone system with built-in CPU and video encoder. You just need a power source.
- Dual Video Support. The RC8325-ADT supports H.264 and MJEPG video compression.
- Wireless Features • Supports 802.11n Wireless Standard. The 802.11n standard provides backward compatibility with the 802.11b and g standards. Basically, it works with most Wi-Fi networks.
- Supports WPS: Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies the set-up. Just press the button on the device when prompted and the system finds it and completes the set-up.
- Wired and Wireless Network. It can be connected to the Pulse network wirelessly. It can also be hardwired to the network using a Micro USB to RJ-45 Adapter Cable and a standard Ethernet cable (both not included). You have options.
- Detects Motion - It can detect motion and start recording based on that motion. This can be used to trigger text/email alerts to you and automations with the rest of your ADT Pulse Home Automation system.
Technical Specifications for ADT Pulse Camera: HD Indoor RD-8235-ADT
Many of you may not care about the technical bits but for those of us who love the information and want to compare all the intimate details, here they are...
Dimensions: W x H x D 2.56” x 2.56” x 1.34” (65mm x 65mm x 34mm)
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40 C)
Video Compression: H.264 and MJPEG
Image Resolution: 1280x 720, 640x480, 320x 240 (QVGA)
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, UPnP
Network Interface: 1 RJ-45 LAN connection for Ethernet through Micro USB to RJ-45 Adapter Cable
Wireless Interface: IEEE 802.11n/802.11b/802.11g compatible, WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/WPA2 personal security support
LEDs: 2, Power and Network/WPS
Power Adapter: 12V/1A, 100 to 240 VAC
"Highly recommend California Security Pro"
"I am very happy I chose California Security Pro for the installation of my new ADT system. They were very knowledge, professional and efficient in all aspects of upgrading my existing hard-wired system, and adding outside and inside cameras. They explained everything and were very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend them to friends and neighbors. Patrick and Jesse installed my equipment and they are excellent. I would give them ten stars."
- Don Hoffman, Livermore,CA
For more information or to schedule a free security review call 1-800-310-9490
Additional Information about the ADT Pulse Indoor Camera
Check Out Other ADT Pulse Products
Home Security Cameras - CCTV Video Surveillance Systems
If you need 24/7 recording, you may consider getting a professional installed security camera system. We have four and eight camera system packages and custom solutions if you need a larger system.