ADT PULSE HIGH DEFINITION OUTDOOR CAMERA
Retail Price $259
Know when someone enters your property... with high performance HD outdoor camera with night vision. Secure real time video viewing and event triggered recorded video clips. Must have Pulse Level III monitoring service to get have an Outdoor Camera work with your ADT monitored security system. Price includes installation.
ADT Pulse HD Outdoor Camera Benefits
- See who is at the front door and monitor package deliveries
- Remotely view live what is happening at home from mobile devices
- Capture recorded 30 second video clips of motion in front of cameras
- Receive text/email alerts when a camera sees motion
- Get recorded video of alarm events
- Cameras deter thieves from attempting a burglary
Outdoor Camera Features
- Standalone Design. This is a standalone system with built-in CPU and video encoder. You just need a power source.
- Dual Video Support. Supports H.264 and MJEPG video compression.
- Day/Night Switching: With the day/night switching feature, you can view and record images even at night. It adjusts automatically by itself.
- IR LED Support. The infrared LED can provide illumination for up to 6 meters, providing superior video quality under low-light conditions such as on cloudy days, or in the early morning or evening. Just call it the built in flash.
- PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor) Support. The embedded PIR Sensor senses infrared light radiating from human bodies in its field of view. So basically, it uses infrared light to sense motion.
- Built-in Heater. The built-in heater ensures that the camera will continue to operate even in extremely cold outdoor climates. The heater turns on when the temperature falls below 42°F (6°C).
- It's Waterproof. IP66 Water Resistance Rating.
- Detects Motion - It can detect motion and start recording based on that motion. This can be used to trigger text/email alerts to you and automations with the rest of your ADT Pulse Home Automation system.
Technical Specifications for ADT Pulse Camera: HD Outdoor OC-835-ADT
Many of you may not care about the technical bits but for those of us who love the information and want to compare all the intimate details, here they are...
Dimensions: W x H x D 2.99” x 2.99” x 1.91” (76mm x 76mm x 48.6mm)
Video Compression: H.264 and MJPEG Image Resolution 16:9 720p (1280x720), 640x360 4:3 XGA (1024x720), VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
Mixed Mode: (720p, VGA, QVGA)
Operating Temperature: –40°F to 122°F (–40°C to 50°C)
Heater operation: 42°F to 32°F (6°C to 0°C)
Storage Temperature: –40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, UPnP, NTP, RTCP, DNS
Network Interface: 1 RJ-45 LAN connection for Ethernet through Micro USB to RJ-45 Adapter Cable
Wireless Interface: IEEE 802.11n/802.11b/802.11g compatible, WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/WPA2 personal security support
Button: 1, WPS/Network
LEDs: 2, Power and Network/WPS
IR LEDs: 2
Power Adapter: 12VDC/1.5A, 100 to 240VAC
"The system I needed for a great price."
"I needed a security system with cameras that I could control from my iPhone. I also wanted a deadbolt that could be controlled remotely. Kyle Madison was able to get me the system I needed for a great price. The install was quick (less than a full day), I can see who comes and goes, capture video and still shots, get text messages of any activity, and feel secure knowing my home is being monitored whether I'm home or away."
- Leah N.,Walnut Creek, CA
For more information or to schdule a free security review call 1-800-310-9490
Additional Information about the ADT Pulse Outdoor Camera
Check Out Other ADT Pulse Products