ADT Pulse is the new standard for home security and home automation. ADT Pulse monitoring is the most popular home security monitoring option of our customers and is certainly the finest security monitoring available today. ADT Pulse will give you a true sense of security, peace of mind and confidence that you are being protected by the best.
What makes ADT Pulse the finest security solution for customers is the ability to use mobile devices like smart phones, tablets and laptops to check the status of your security system. ADT Pulse also gives you the ability to remotely arm and disarm your home security system. You can also set up your security system to send you text and email notification of emergency events. All this is backed by the most comprehensive security network of interconnected central monitoring stations providing you home emergency monitoring every second of everyday.
Schedule a free home security review to have one of our Security Consultants come to your home and give you a live demonstration of ADT Pulse. Once you experience ADT Pulse, nothing else will compare to protect what matters most to you... your home and family!
ADT Pulse has Three Levels of Protection
With ADT Pulse you get three different levels of protection to choose from.
1. ADT Pulse Level I - Remote Interactive Security Services - $49.99 a month
2. ADT Pulse Level II - Remote Security with Video Camera Monitoring - $58.99 a month
3. ADT Pulse Level III - Remote Security with Video and Home Automatio - $59.99 a month
Remote Interactive Security Services - ADT Pulse Level I
ADT Pulse Level I is by far our most popular security monitoring package. It provides incredible protection for a very reasonable price. Here are the seven main benefits ADT Pulse will provide for you and your family.
1. Remotely check the status of your security system
2. Arm or disarm your security system remotely
3. Get text and email notification of alarm events and emergencies
4. Set security system schedules and automations
5. See event history and user activity
6. Download iPhone, iPad and Android Apps
7. Manage your security system from your personalized web portal
These seven benefits make ADT Pulse the favorite of our customers and especially when it just adds only $5 to the monthly monitoring service. ADT Pulse Level 1 certainly provides the best value for home security today.
Pulse with Video Monitoring - ADT Pulse Level II
ADT Pulse Cameras give you the added security of video monitoring. Some of the main benefits are:
1. View secure real live video of your home from anywhere using a mobile device or computer with an Internet connection.
2. Record 30 second video clips of device and emergency alarm events. Send video clips to users via text or email notifications.
3. Use motion activated technology built inside the ADT Pulse cameras to trigger a 30 second video clip recording. Fantastic to record anytime someone comes to your front door.
ADT Pulse Home Automation - ADT Pulse Level III
ADT Pulse with home automation includes the added protection of automated dead bolt locks. The main benefits are:
1. Keyless entry
2. Protection from lock bumping
3. Remote lock/unlock and the ability to set schedules and automations to lock or unlock the dead bolts.
With doors being the main point of entry in burglary situations, it makes sense to add this extra level of protection to your ADT Pulse home security system.
You may also add thermostat and lighting control for your comfort and to save significantly on your energy consumption.
Additional ADT Pulse Information
Call to schedule a free home security review and live ADT Pulse demo 1-800-310-9490.