ADT Security Pro - Home Security Blog

New offerings from California Security Pro - ADT Authorized Dealer

Posted by Taniqua Pino on Wed,Feb 10,2016 @ 12:14 PM

It’s exciting to see the growth of ADT's product offering and the future is bright for ADT Pulse’s ecosystem of available integrations with smart home technologies. Besides Nest integration to the ADT Pulse App, check out this blog about the announcement of other smart home products coming in 2016. 

Here's what's now available:


Garage_Door_Opener_Controller_ADT_Pulse.pngADT Pulse Garage Door Controller - $179

 Now you can control your garage door opener with your ADT Pulse system:
  • Open/close of garage door integrated to ADT Pulse system including remote control from ADT Pulse App on mobile devices
  • Check the status of the garage door from anywhere and get alerts if garage door is opened/closed.
  • Use with modes for one touch control of many devices.
  • If you are a Pulse level 3 subscriber, you can add this to your system yourself. If you are not a pulse level 3 subscriber, an upgrade will be required.

New ADT Pulse Touchscreen Pulse_Touchpad_Yelp.jpgControl Center

 This beautiful Touchscreen will be our new best friend:
  • Add this new touchscreen to a Pulse 3 package... it’s just $269.
  • Control your security system, lights, ADT thermostat, door locks, garage door and view live video.
  • May also use your modes to create many events at the touch of one button
  • Use to display photos, check local news, sports, traffic and weather.
  • Find the user's guide here

Nest Thermostat - $249 and $49 to install and program

  • Nest_Learning_Laboratory_and_ADT_Pulse_7.0.0-2.jpgLearn more about the Nest Learning Thermostat
  • The Nest thermostat is integrated with ADT Pulse via the ADT Pulse App. It is an App to App integration which allows you to control the Nest thermostat through your ADT Pulse App. 
  • The Nest is a learning thermostat. It learns how you live daily and automatically “programs” itself based on how you use it. 
  • You will not be able to control the Nest Thermostat through the ADT Pulse Web Portal, setup trigger events or schedules.
  • Although 90% of people don't want to program their thermostat, making a learning thermostat perfect, for the other 10% NEST can also be a programmable thermostat, the best one you've ever had!
The future of smart home technology is rapidly growing and ADT is leading the industry in providing a robust software platform. ADT Pulse Apps will be able to control many smart home devices and make it very convenient for home owners to have one App to control every product in their home. This makes starting your journey with ADT Pulse as a Level 3 client all the more beneficial for you. For the small difference in monthly charge, many will find the ability to have cameras, home automation and an ever expanding amount of compatible technology well worth it and even a bargain. 
Not long ago, home automation and smart home technology was only available through specific home automation integrators that took high priced systems and integrated the controls throughout your home. An entry level system would cost a few thousand dollars. A 200 square foot home could easily run $10,000 to become a smart home. With ADT Pulse, using your home security as the home automation platform, you can easily pay 1/4th to 1/2 of what you pay going through an integrator. And the cool features just keep coming!

If you are wanting to learn more about ADT Pulse and being more closely connected to your home, call today for a FREE on-site evaluation or click below. 


Tags: ADT Pulse Security System