ADT Pulse Cameras are ADT's wireless security cameras for your home. They add that extra layer of protection your family needs and deserves. Cash, jewelry and electronics equal easy money, burglars are eager to get into your home and take it. It just doesn’t make sense anymore to leave cameras out of your home security plan. More important than material possessions is the safety and well being of your family. Burglaries and home invasions are a daily headline on evening news channels. Adding surveillance cameras to your home or business security system adds several additional ways to monitor, prevent and capture suspicious activity. You can even make sure Fido is playing his role of the home security plan.
Help Fight Crime in Your Neighborhood with Cameras and Video Monitoring
When you add an outdoor security camera to your Pulse system you are letting the bad guys know you're keeping an eye on them. Cities across the nation have installed cameras in high crime areas and many were able to measure substantial drops in crime and even more substantial returns on investment. In Chicago, they saved $4.30 for every dollar invested in surveillance. The cameras deter crimes and help capture and prosecute others. With a residential burglary every 15 seconds and an average loss of over $2000, there's financial logic in investing in your own surveillance cameras.
Capturing a crime or suspect on video can supply key evidence in a burglary or home invasion investigation. Currently, only 13% of burglary cases are actually solved. Many burglaries happen while homes are empty and witnesses are few. Neighborhood cameras are capturing actual crimes taking place and putting bad guys behind bars. They'll also capture the suspicious fellow that cases your home and takes off when he sees the camera.
Your ADT Pulse camera can take a recording when motion is detected near it and alert you via text and/or email immediately. You'll know the minute something is fishy. In minutes you can see a suspicious character and post to community sites like Nextdoor.com alerting your entire community. Check out this story of a Walnut Creek mom that posted video of a man stealing a package from her front porch. Using social media and recorded footage, the thief was caught and put in jail.
Related Article: Community Safety and Social Media
Does your city keep a database of surveillance cameras? Many cities request citizens alert police when they install video surveillance. If a crime does happen in your area, your surveillance footage might provide vital evidence in an investigation.
Six Ways ADT Pulse Home Security Cameras Deter, Capture and Alert
Didn't you invest in a home security system to protect the life you have worked hard to create? Today's hyper connected lifestyle has changed the way we interact with the world we live in and the part of the world you want to protect. Here is how ADT Pulse Camera Systems helps you keep an eye on things:
- Secure video - To help maintain your privacy we use data encryption and security equipment similar to those used for online banking and credit card transactions.
- Home video access - Yes, you can do two things at once. Using your TV or a dedicated monitor, you can keep an eye on the baby sleeping while working in your home office or monitor homework while you cook dinner.
- Remote video access - Keep an eye on your home, pets and kids in real-time or play back recorded clips using your smart phone, or tablet. Whether you are a couple miles away at work or continents away on vacation, you are an internet connection away from your home.
- Saved recordings - You’ll have peace-of-mind knowing our systems are designed to record up to 30 seconds of any triggered event and saves it for up to 30 days. If you need it longer, just download it before the 30 days are up.
- Email and text alerts - Stay informed while reducing unexpected surprises. Set your system so you receive email alerts at the first sign of trouble.
- Motion detection - Capture trouble the moment is starts. With motion detection built into your ADT cameras, your system will automatically start recording and can be set up to alert you immediately. Capturing 30 second clips of actual events saves you hours of scrolling through video searching for an event.
And don't forget, you're never alone. ADT's network of monitoring centers is there for you 24/7. You are backed by the number one name in security worldwide. To learn more about an ADT Pulse Camera system, give us a call at 1-800-310-9490 and set up your FREE Home Security Review.